Big & Daring Volume Mascara
Retails for $10 (CAD)
Comes in three shades – I have the shade Blackest Black.
This formula is very similar to Avon’s ‘Mega Effects Mascara’, It didn’t clump, however there was slight flaking, but I actually really like it, it’s thick but not super thick it’s very easy to coat the lashes from root to tip. Highly pigmented, volumizing and makes my lashes long, lifted & curled. Seems to be long wearing, and didn’t transfer but was super easy to remove afterwards.
The wand is fantastic, it’s huge but curves in the center so it hugs the lashes perfectly. The packaging is super cute, the fonts are cute, I love the little pink/red detail at the top.
I think the price is great, the product is well made the packaging and wand are all sturdy and the formula is great minus the tiny bit of flaking I experienced.
I really love the mega effects mascara and I feel like if you weren’t quiet ready to try that, this would be the one to try since it’s packaging is regular and the formulas are pretty similar.
There is no scent and I didn’t have any issues with sensitivity, It is hypoallergenic and I did notice a big difference with it on compared to my natural lashes.
• Plumping Complex and innovative creme-gel formula delivers 5x the volume
• Clump-free, smudge-free, flake-free
• Curved brush with multi-level patented bristles
• Brush captures every lash while sculpting and filling in gaps
• .338 fl. oz
• Available in Blackest Black, Black, Brown Black
• Ophthalmologist tested
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers